Welcome to Mercy Health — Allen Hospital. Expert health care for central and southern Lorain County.
Temporary Visitor Restrictions
Please note that the hospital has updated visitor restrictions to allow limited visitors on site.
- Each patient in the hospital and emergency department may have one visitor per day.
- Patients in our labor and delivery department will continue to have one designated visitor per stay.
- Exceptions will be made for end of life and other extenuating circumstances.
- All visitors must be over the age of 18.
- Visitors must wear a mask and are asked to bring their own mask if available. The hospital will provide a mask for those who don’t have their own.
- All visitors will have their temperature taken before entering the facility.
- Visitation hours will be from 9 am – 12 pm and 4 pm to 7 pm.
As always, we ask anyone who may be experiencing symptoms of illness to refrain from visiting your loved one until you are feeling better. Please check back here for updates to these guidelines.
Mercy Health — Allen Hospital has been the health care provider for the Oberlin community and beyond since its beginning in 1907.
Mercy Health — Allen Hospital is a 25-bed full-service community hospital focused on providing top quality medical care in a personalized, friendly environment. Mercy Health — Allen Hospital provides a wide array of health care services for central and southern Lorain County residents ranging from inpatient care and emergency services to skilled nursing care. Mercy Health — Allen Hospital has been recognized by the Joint Commission, the most prestigious accreditation agency in health care. It has been designated as a critical access hospital, a special government designation that recognizes the crucial need for a hospital in our particular area.