Whether you’re an experienced or new RN, Mercy Health offers opportunities to grow and serve where you’re most passionate. Our nurses are at the heart of what we do, which is why it's a top priority for us to take care of our nurses and their families through compensation and benefits.
Whether you’re a nursing student or new graduate, a novice nurse or an experienced caregiver, we offer competitive compensation and benefit packages, provide a wide array of learning and development opportunities, and offer wellness programs to help you be at your best. We strive to make lives better – mind, body and spirit – and we want to help you grow throughout your career.
Mercy Health is the largest health care provider in the state of Ohio, and the fourth-largest employer in the state. Our 34,000 employees across Ohio and Kentucky bring Mercy Health's Mission to life each day. As a nurse, it is your role to bring to life our Mission to life and extend the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities with emphasis on people who are poor and under-served.
Just wage, compensation and benefits packages vary by job type, full-time or part-time status and Mercy Health facility.
Benefit components could include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending or health reimbursement accounts
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Retirement savings plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted fitness memberships at Mercy Health or partner facilities
- Be Well Within, our comprehensive well-being program designed to push you towards good health in mind, body and spirit
- Work/Life services through LifeMatters®