The St. Rita’s Valve Clinic is a state-of-the-art facility where cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, imaging specialists and valve center coordinator work together to ensure you get the best care possible. The valve clinic, located in The Heart Center on 2K, is open Fridays.
We work with your referring doctors to develop the most effective treatment plan. The Valve Clinic streamlines the process of diagnosing and treating heart valve disease. Specialists in diagnostic cardiac imaging, interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery lead the center, providing all phases of care. You'll benefit from:
- Complete medical evaluation by heart valve specialists
- State-of-the-art diagnostic valve disease education
- A personalized care plan, including ongoing follow up and adjustments
- Timely updates to primary care doctors
- Valve surgery, if necessary
To reach the clinic, call 419-996-2714. For more information, click here.