Fellows — Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgery Fellowship Program at The Jewish Hospital
Benefits and Compensation
Base salary: $68,600
- Professional liability/malpractice coverage (provided through Catholic Health Partners Self Insurance Fund) $1,000,000 occurrence/$3,000,000 aggregate, includes tail coverage.
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage (plans require minimal monthly contributions and co-pays)
- Life/Accidental death and dismemberment core coverage (1.5 times base salary) provided at no cost
- Medical leave approved by HR as eligible for short-term disability will be paid from sick/vacation time for first seven days, at which time short-term disability will be paid at 60 percent of salary, as long as eligible for MLOA.
- Long term disability begins 180 days from date of disability, and paid at 60 percent of salary, max benefit $6,000 per month.
- Workers' compensation
Paid Time Off
15 vacation days, which includes personal vacation, continuing education and interviews.