The application deadline to apply for our program through ERAS is November 1, 2021.
All applications are considered and processed through the Electronic Residency Applications System (ERAS). We do not accept paper applications or applications submitted through email. Please do not send anything via postal mail, email or fax.
Match Program Participation
We consider resident applications using ERAS and participate in the NRMP for program placement.
ACGME Program Code: 11038 800211
NRMP Program Code: 2203110C0
In addition to candidate eligibility requirements, we require you to include these documents in your application as well:
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation, two of those as SLOE preferred
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (formerly Dean’s Letter)
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE and/or COMLEX scores
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
The Lima community and Mercy Health St. Rita’s Medical Center welcome you to this exciting time in your career and congratulate you on getting ready to begin residency training. You have studied a lot, learned a lot and worked very hard to reach this point, so we look forward to having you join our team with top notch educators to give you the tools to become a leader in emergency medicine and help you achieve your goals.
We are looking for motivated, intellectually curious, team-focused professionals who have a true passion for emergency medicine.
- US citizenship, work permit or permanent resident status.
- Participating in and eligible for the NRMP
- U.S. clinical experience
- Graduation within the last two years is preferred
Applicants are selected based on their preparedness, experience, abilities, academic credentials, communication skills, motivation and integrity. Visa sponsorship is not available for J-1 and H-1B visas at this time.