Thank you for your interest in Emergency Medicine Residency at St. Rita’s. We are looking for motivated, curious, team focused professionals who have a true passion for Emergency Medicine.
All applications are considered and processed through the Electronic Residency Applications System (ERAS), we do not accept paper applications or applications submitted through email. Please do not send anything via postal mail, email or fax. Our application deadline is November 15 every year.
The Mercy Health — St. Rita’s Medical Center Emergency Medicine residency participates of the National Residency Matching Program.
Basic requirements for consideration of applications:
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation, two of those as SLOE preferred
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (formerly Dean’s Letter)
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE and/or COMLEX scores
- Participating in and eligible for the NRMP
- U.S. clinical experience
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- Graduation within the last 2 years is preferred
Applicants are selected based on their preparedness, experience, abilities, academic credentials, communication skills, motivation and integrity. Visa Sponsorship is evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
ACGME Program Code: 11038 800211
NRMP Program Code: 2203110C0