Mercy Health St. Rita’s Family Medicine Residency accepts applications ONLY through the Electronic Residency Applications System (ERAS). Applications sent via postal mail, email or fax are not accepted. Application deadline is the first Friday in December.
Program ID: 1203800710
Applicants must meet the following qualification/criteria for full consideration.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE and/or COMLEX scores
- ECFMG status report (if applicable)
Our residency program does not have any absolute criteria for USMLE scores. We are looking for team-oriented and positive leaders to be part of our residency.
International Medical Graduate (IMG) applicants must meet the following qualifications/criteria for full consideration:
- U.S. health care experience
- Valid ECFMG certification
- Passing grade on Step 1 and Step 2 CK of the USMLE and CSE or COMLEX Level 1 and 2
- Graduation within the last 2 years is preferred
- Research experience is also helpful but not required
Visa sponsorship is not available for J-1 and H-1B Visas.