Thank you for your interest in Family Medicine Residency at St. Rita’s. We are looking for motivated, curious, team focused professionals who have a true passion for family medicine.
All applications are processed through the Electronic Residency Applications System (ERAS), we do not accept paper applications or applications submitted through email. Please do not send anything via postal mail, email or fax. Our application deadline is December 15 every year.
Basic requirements for consideration of applications:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE and/or COMLEX scores
- U.S. clinical experience
- International ECFMG status report (if applicable)
- Graduation from medical school within last 3 years
Applicants are selected based on their preparedness, ability, academic credentials, communication skills, motivation and integrity.