Application deadline is December 15, 2021. Interviews begin in mid-October.
All applications are received and reviewed through ERAS. Applications are reviewed on a regular basis after ERAS opens.
ERAS Program ID: 1203800710
Match Program Participation
Mercy Health St. Rita’s Family Medicine Residency accepts applications only through the Electronic Residency Applications System (ERAS). Applications sent via postal mail, email or fax are not accepted.
NRMP Number: 2203120C0
Please follow ERAS guidelines for required documents and uploads. We require:
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE and/or COMLEX scores
- ECFMG status report (if applicable)
Our residency program does not have any absolute criteria for USMLE scores. We are looking for team-oriented and positive leaders to be part of our residency.
International Medical Graduate (IMG) applicants must meet the following qualifications/criteria for full consideration:
- U.S. health care experience
- Valid ECFMG certification
- Passing grade on Step 1 and Step 2 CK of the USMLE and CSE or COMLEX Level 1 and 2
- Graduation within the last two years is preferred
- Research experience is also helpful but not required
- Visa sponsorship is not available at this time