Dec. 1, 2021
Basic requirements for consideration of applications:
- United States citizen, permanent resident or able to obtain J1 Visa.
- Graduate (or on track to graduate) with MD or DO degree from a medical school in the U.S. or Canada within the last five years.
- International medical school graduates must have a valid ECFMG certification or a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the U.S.
- Completed ERAS application
Match Program Participation
St. Elizabeth Boardman Emergency Medicine Residency is approved for 9 residents per year and will participate in the NRMP match. All applicants must apply through ERAS. No other applications will be considered.
Completed ERAS application, including:
- An official Dean’s Letter or equivalent from medical school
- Two or more professional letters of recommendation and one SLOE (Standard Letter of Evaluation)
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE/COMLEX scores. Candidates with more than one failure will not be considered.