St. Elizabeth Boardman Emergency Medicine Residency is approved for 9 residents per year and will participate in the NRMP match. All applicants must apply through ERAS. No other applications will be considered.
Basic requirements for consideration of applications:
- United States Citizen, permanent resident, or able to obtain J1 Visa.
- Graduate (or on track to graduate) with MD or DO degree from a medical school in the U.S. or Canada within the last 5 years.
- International medical school graduates must have a valid ECFMG certification or a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the U.S.
- Completed ERAS application
The completed ERAS application must include:
- An Official Dean’s Letter or equivalent from medical school
- Two or more letters of recommendation and one SLOE (Standard Letter of Evaluation).
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX test scores. Candidates who have a test failure will not be eligible for consideration