St. Elizabeth Boardman Family Medicine Residency Program Eligibility Criteria
St. Elizabeth Boardman Family Medicine Residency will accept four residents for PGY1 positions each year. St. Elizabeth Boardman Family Medicine Residency participates in the NRMP match. Presently, this is the only way in which residents will be selected. All applicants must apply through ERAS. No other applications can be considered. Basic Requirements for Consideration of Applications:
- A US Citizen, permanent resident, or able to obtain J1 Visa.
- Graduate (or be on track to graduate) with M.D. or D.O. Degree from a medical school in the United States or Canada.
- International medical school graduates must have a valid ECFMG certification or a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States.
- Must have completed medical school within the last 4 calendar years.
- Completed ERAS application, including:
- An official Dean’s Letter or equivalent from their medical school
- Two or more professional reference letters with at least 1 from a Family Medicine physician
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE/COMLEX scores
- Candidates who fail more than 1step of USMLE/COMLEX testing, or fail a given step more than once will not be eligible for consideration