St. Elizabeth Boardman Family Medicine Residency will accept four residents for PGY1 positions each year. We participate in the NRMP match and this is the only way in which residents will be selected at this time. All applicants must apply through ERAS. No other applications can be considered.
Basic requirements for consideration of applications:
- United States Citizen, permanent resident, or able to obtain J-1 or H-1B Visa.
- Graduate (or on track to graduate) with MD or DO degree from a medical school in the U.S. or Canada within the last 4 years.
- International medical school graduates must have a valid ECFMG certification or a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the U.S..
- Completed ERAS application, including:
- An official Dean’s Letter or equivalent from medical school
- Two or more professional reference letters with at least 1 from a Family Medicine physician
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE/COMLEX scores. Candidates who fail more than 1 step of USMLE/COMLEX testing, or fail a given step more than once will not be eligible for consideration