How to Apply — Family Medicine Residency at St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital
Dec. 1 of application year.
The Family Medicine Residency Program at St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital will accept six residents for PGY-1 positions each year. Basic requirements for consideration of applications:
- United States citizen, permanent resident, or able to obtain J-1 or H-1B Visa.
- Graduate (or on track to graduate) with MD or DO degree from a medical school in the U.S. or Canada within the last four years.
- International medical school graduates must have a valid ECFMG certification or a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the U.S.
Match Program ParticipationWe participate in the NRMP match and this is the only way in which residents will be selected at this time. All applicants must apply through ERAS. No other applications can be considered.
Completed ERAS application, including:
- An official Dean’s Letter or equivalent from medical school
- Two or more professional reference letters with at least one from a family medicine physician
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE/COMLEX scores. Candidates who fail more than one step of USMLE/COMLEX testing, or fail a given step more than once will not be eligible for consideration