Compensation and Benefits
PGY1 - $54,400
PGY2 - $56,500
PGY3 - $58,000
PGY4 - $59,800
PGY5 - $61,850
- Health insurance is available for resident and eligible dependents as per hospital policy. Includes a resident contribution and the following benefits: medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision care administered through an approved provider program.
- Long-term disability insurance is payable to eligible employees according to hospital policy.
- Life Insurance is provided for in the amount of one-time payment of the resident's annual salary.
- Professional Liability Insurance is provided in the form of an occurrence policy for coverage of all residency-related critical activities.
Paid Time Off
PGY1 — 15 days
PGY2, PGY3, PGY4, PGY5 — 18 days
Board review course for senior level residents and education allowance each year is provided with the approval of the program director. Residents are eligible for $1500 and 5 days of conference time per academic year.
A one-time moving allowance is available for eligible residents at an amount not to exceed $1,000. This is subject to IRS rules, original receipts required. Program Directors determine eligibility.
A $225 monthly food allowance in the hospital cafeteria is provided to each resident.
- Free parking in attached, gated garage on the hospital campus
- Electronic medical record system
- Medical library, media resources, graphic arts, protective services, infection control, laboratory and radiologic services, messenger/transport services, risk management, counseling services, etc.
- Furnished on-call quarters with appropriate amenities available to all residents
- Child care, located within walking distance of the hospital, which provides flexible hours of service. Residents are eligible for an employee discount
- Free fitness center membership located on the premises
Christopher Verdone, DO: Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine
Nikki McCarron, MD: Ross University School of Medicine
Rachel Juchnowski, DO: Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine
Ryan Konik, MD: Northeast Ohio Medical University
Dena Steiner, MD: Northeast Ohio Medical University
Elaine Aldana, MD: Case Western Reserve Medical School
Andrew Hotrum, MD: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Steven Neubauer, DO: Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Nicholas Capal, DO: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
Daniel DelloStritto, MD, PhD: Northeast Ohio Medical University
Michael Dever, MD: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
Natalie Garver, MD: St. George’s University School of Medicine
Jane Han, MD: Indiana University School of Medicine
Abigail Kaercher, DO: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine