Applications are accepted until Dec. 20, 2021. All interviews will be held in accordance with the ACGME recommendations in January 2022.
St. Elizabeth Boardman Otolaryngology Residency is approved for one PGY 1 position per year. Applications are accepted exclusively through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) from the Association of American Medical Colleges. No other applications will be considered they must be processed through the Match.
Match Program Participation
The Otolaryngology Residency Program at St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). To obtain additional information on the St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (program #2803800129) applicants can go to the FREIDA website.
The completed ERAS application must include:
- An official Dean’s Letter or equivalent from medical school
- Two or more letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX test scores. Candidates who have a test failure will not be eligible for consideration
Basic requirements for consideration of applications:
- United States citizen, permanent resident, or able to obtain J1 Visa.
- Graduate (or on track to graduate) with MD or DO degree from a medical school in the U.S. or Canada within the last five years.
- International medical school graduates must have a valid ECFMG certification or a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the U.S.
- Completed ERAS application