Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). We do not accept paper applications, please do not send anything via postal mail, email or fax. Application deadline is December 15 prior to the academic year of residency start.
FREIDA Identifier 140-38-12-533
NRMP Program Number 10885451
Applicants must meet the following criteria for full consideration:
- Graduation from U.S. or Canadian medical school by June 30 of the academic residency year
- Passing grade on Step 1 and Step 2 CK of the USMLE or COMLEX and CSE
Required documentation includes:
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Dean's letter
- Board scores of USMLE or COMLEX
- ECFMG status report (if applicable)
International Medical Graduates (IMGs) should meet the following qualifications for full consideration:
- Valid ECFMG certification prior to NRMP match deadline
- Passing grade on Step 1 and Step 2 CK of the USMLE and CSE
- Medical school graduation within the last 3 years is preferred
Visa sponsorship is evaluated on a case-by-case basis for J-1 visas. H-1 visas are offered on a very limited basis to exceptional candidates only.