How to Apply — Pharmacy Residency at St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
Residency candidates should submit required materials via the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS) no later than Jan. 2, 2023. Upon receipt and review of all application materials, individual candidates will be selected for an on-site and/or virtual interview at St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital (late January through February). Please note that our program is not able to sponsor visas for pharmacy residents.
Match Program Participation
- St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital match number: 186113
Applicants should submit the following materials through PhORCAS:
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of intent (include current practice interests, why you are interested in pursuing a residency and examples of what you hope to accomplish during your residency)
- Official college of pharmacy transcript
- Three references using the PhORCAS standardized form
Candidates are required to:
- Have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE-accredited college of pharmacy
- Be eligible for Ohio licensure. Please note we are unable to sponsor visas for pharmacy residents.