Residency start date
The last week of June, includes a one-week hospital orientation for new residents.
Every other weekend which includes:
- Clinical services (consultation service)
- Pharmacy staffing
Eligibility for benefits starts on July 1. A comprehensive benefits package includes:
- healthcare and prescription coverage
- dental and vision coverage
- life insurance
- optional participation in a 403b program
Paid time off:
Total of 15 days (sick, vacation and personal time)
Professional time off:
A minimum of 10 days
Resident works only one holiday, receives six hospital-recognized holidays
off with pay.
Free, covered garage
- Medical library at hospital
- Research department
- Resident office space with personal computer
- Access to a free employee fitness center
- BLS/ACLS certification training
Teaching certificate program:
When you participate in the teaching certificate program, you’ll be given a title of Clinical Instructor at the Northeast Ohio Medical University’s College of Pharmacy. You’ll have access to the university’s intranet, course management system and extensive library resources.