Mercy Clinical Pastoral Education
CPE Essential Elements
- The actual practice of ministry to persons.
- Detailed reporting and evaluation of that practice.
- Pastoral Supervision.
- A process conception of learning.
- A theoretical perspective on all elements of the program.
- A small group of peers in a common learning experience.
- A specific time period.
- An individual contract for learning consistent with the objectives of CPE.
- The CPE program must be conducted under the auspices of an ACPE certified supervisor (faculty) attached to an ACPE accredited CPE center.
Clinical Pastoral Ed
|There's no better place to seek the personal satisfaction of giving than at one of our Mercy facilities. Volunteer and see not only a difference in others but also in yourself.
|If you are looking for a satisfying career in the Midwest with tremendous potential for growth in a holistic, patient-centered environment, we would like to speak with you in confidence.
Physician Recruitment >
From physician residency programs to clinical laboratory education and clinical pastoral education, MHP is committed to providing the best educational opportunities in healthcare possible.