Applications are ONLY accepted through the Electronic Residency Applications System (ERAS). We do not accept paper applications. Please do not send anything via postal mail, email or fax. Our deadline for applications is December 15. We participate fully in the NRMP match process.
FREIDA Identifier: Coming soon
NRMP Program Number: 1580180A0, 1580180R0 and 1580999P1
- Three letters of recommendation
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE and/or COMLEX scores
- ECFMG status report (if applicable)
We are looking for driven, compassionate and team-focused candidates who have a true passion for neurological diseases and aspire to help patients with these clinical conditions.
Preference is given to candidates who pass Step 1 and Step 2 CK and CS on their first attempt. Candidates with two attempts may still be considered.
International Medical Graduate (IMG) applicants must meet the following qualifications/criteria for full consideration:
- Valid ECFMG certification
- Passing grad on Step 1 and Step 2 CK of the USMLE and CS exam
- U.S clinical experience is not required, but is preferred
- Research experience is helpful but not required
We accept J-1 visas on a limited basis and will sponsor H-1B visas to exceptional candidates only on a case-by-case basis.