Residents — Neurology Residency at St. Vincent Medical Center
Benefits and Compensation
- PGY 2: $62,100
- PGY 3: $64,216
- PGY 4: $66,634
Paid Time Off
All residents receive 21 days of paid time off.
Residents receive a $2,000 education stipend each year.
- Professional liability/malpractice coverage (provided through Catholic Health Partners Self Insurance Fund) $1,000,000 occurrence/$3,000,000 aggregate, includes tail coverage.
- Medical, dental and prescription coverage (plans require minimal monthly contributions and co-pays)
- Life/Accidental death and dismemberment core coverage (1.5 X base salary) provided at no cost
- Personal leave of absence may be granted by Program Director. Paid from sick time if applicable and vacation time prior to taking time unpaid (refer to MHP Academic Affairs policy # S-09).
- Medical leave approved by HR as eligible for short-term disability will be paid from sick/vacation time until exhausted, at which time short term disability will be paid at 60% of salary, as long as eligible for MLOA.
- Long term disability begins 180 days from date of disability, and paid at 60% of salary, max benefit $6,000/month.
- Workers compensation
- Moving expenses: $1,000 relocation stipend
- ACLS/BLS certification, AAN membership, ENLS, ASES, BSES, NIHSS, mRS
- Brain Death Determination Course
- Two lab coats per academic year (ordered through program)
- Mercy Health – St. Vincent Fitness Center Membership
- Occupational Health Services
- Employee Assistance Program (Life Matters)
- Medical Library & Computerized Literature searches
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Credit Union; savings (insured FDIC/$100,000), loans (may be requested after sox-month membership), Christmas Club, IRA
- Family leave, Medical leave
- Worker’s Compensation
- Tax Deferred Annuities
- Free Parking