In order to be considered for this residency, the applicant must:
- Possess a strong interest in clinical pharmacy practice.
- Demonstrate a desire to teach.
- Be eligible for licensure in the state of Ohio.
- Participate in an on-site interview.
- Complete an ACPE-accredited Pharm.D. Degree program.
- Participate in the ASHP Resident Matching Program.
- Be available to start the middle of June.
Before the January 15th deadline, the applicant must submit the following application materials via the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service. You must include:
- Letter of intent
- Current curriculum vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Three references on standardized template