New Heart Health Videos from Mercy Health - Cincinnati Provide Practical Advice on Stroke and Heart Attack Prevention, Treatment and More
(CINCINNATI; February 10, 2015) – Mercy Health – Cincinnati, which provides advanced, quality, compassionate care in your neighborhood through its care network, marks February’s Heart Month recognition with a new batch of Mercy Health: Helping You Be Well videos.
In five concise videos available on Mercy Health’s Vimeo channel, Mercy Health Physicians discuss a variety of key heart attack and stroke topics, including prevention, symptoms, risk factors, treatment, surgical options and what to do if symptoms are present.
You can see the videos at the following links:
• Prevention - http://vimeo.com/117612737
• What should I do if I’m experiencing symptoms of heart attack or stroke: https://vimeo.com/117844572
• Treatment of Heart attack and stroke: https://vimeo.com/117849004
• Symptoms of heart attack and stroke: https://vimeo.com/117844573
• Risk Factors: https://vimeo.com/117628500
An infographic with heart health tips is available at http://bit.ly/15XqetF. Mercy Health is also sharing tips throughout the month on its social media channels.
The Mercy Health: Helping You Be Well video series, which spotlights key health issues and tips for healthy living, debuted in December. The videos feature Mercy Health Physician experts who are committed to making lives better – mind, body and spirit.