Compensation and Benefits
PGY-4 — $59,800
PGY-5 — $61,850
PGY-6 — $64,350
Paid Time Off
PGY-4, PGY-5, PGY-6 — 21 personal days, 5 sick days, 4 conference days
- Professional liability/malpractice coverage (provided through Catholic Health Partners Self Insurance Fund) $1,000,000 occurrence/$3,000,000 aggregate, includes tail coverage.
- Medical, dental and prescription coverage (plans require minimal monthly contributions and co-pays)
- Life/Accidental death and dismemberment core coverage (1.5 X base salary) provided at no cost
- Personal leave of absence may be granted by Program Director. Paid from sick time if applicable and vacation time prior to taking time unpaid (refer to MHP Academic Affairs policy # S-09).
- Medical leave approved by HR as eligible for short-term disability will be paid from sick/vacation time until exhausted, at which time short term disability will be paid at 60% of salary, as long as eligible for MLOA.
- Long term disability begins 180 days from date of disability, and paid at 60% of salary, max benefit $6,000/month.
- Workers compensation
- Relocation stipend up to $1000
- ACP membership
- Lab coats (2 per academic year, ordered through program)
- Required certification courses
- Free Mercy St. Vincent Fitness membership
- Occupational health services
- Work/life services and support through LifeMatters®
- Access to medical library and computerized literature
- Direct payroll deposit
- Credit Union savings (insured FDIC/$100,000), loans (may be requested after 6-month membership), Christmas Club and IRA
- Tax-deferred annuities
- Free hospital campus parking
*All benefits are effective the first day of the contract