For the 2022-2023 academic year, the deadline to apply to the program is Aug. 15, 2021.
All interviews will be conducted via Zoom due to COVID-19.
Applications to this program are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). We do not accept paper applications, do not send anything via postal mail, email or fax. All fellows are selected through the NRMP (National Resident Matching Program).
NRMP Program Number: 1580141F0
ACGME Program Number: 1413814298
All candidates selected for the Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship must have completed an accredited three-year residency program in Internal Medicine.
Match Program Participation
All fellows are selected through the NRMP (National Resident Matching Program).
The completed ERAS application must include:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Medical school transcript
- Minimum USMLE step scores of 220 or minimum COMLEX step scores of 550 are preferred
Candidates who have a test failure will not be eligible for consideration
Basic requirements for consideration of applications:
- United States citizen, permanent resident, or able to obtain H1-B Visa (J1 Visa).
- Must have completed an accredited three-year residency program in Internal Medicine International
- Must have a valid ECFMG certification or a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the U.S.
- Completed ERAS application