Applications accepted ONLY through the Electronic Residency Applications System (ERAS), we do not accept paper applications. Please do not send anything via postal mail, email or fax. Our application deadline is December 15 every year.
FREIDA Identifier: 120-38-31-249
NRMP Program Number: 1580120C0
Applicants must meet the following qualification/criteria for full consideration.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE and/or COMLEX scores
- ECFMG status report (if applicable)
Our residency program does not have any absolute criteria for USMLE scores. Preference is given to candidates with Step 1 scores above 210, Step 2 scores above 215, or COMLEX Level 1 and 2 scores above 550 and who successfully pass the exams on the first attempt. Candidates with two attempts may sitll be considered. Preference is given to candidates who have graduated from medical school within the last 3 years.
We are looking for motivated, curious, team focused professionals who have a true passion for family medicine.
International Medical Graduate (IMG) applicants must meet the following qualifications/criteria for full consideration:
- U.S. health care experience
- Valid ECFMG certification
- Passing grade on Step 1 and Step 2 CK of the USMLE and CSE or COMLEX Level 1 and 2
- Graduation within the last 3 years is preferred
- Research experience is also helpful but not required
Visa sponsorship is evaluated on a case-by-case basis for J-1 Visa and H-1B Visa. We only offer H-1B visas on a very limited basis to exceptional candidates.