Applications are accepted ONLY through the Electronic Residency Applications System (ERAS). We do not accept paper applications, please do not send anything via postal mail, email or fax. Our application deadline is December 1 every year.
FREIDA Identifier: 3203800419
NRMP Program Number: 150320C0
- Three letters of recommendation
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE and/or COMLEX scores
- ECFMG status report (if applicable)
Our residency program does not have any absolute criteria for USMLE scores. Preference is given to candidates who pass Step 1 and Step 2 CK and CS on their first attempt, but candidates with two attempts may still be considered. Graduation from medical school within the last 3 years is also preferred.
We are looking for motivated and team focused professionals who have a true passion for Pediatric Medicine.
We offer J-1 and H-1B visas (on a very limited basis). International Medical Graduate (IMG) applicants must meet the following qualifications for full consideration:
- US health care experience
- Valid ECFMG certification
- Passing grade on Step 1 and Step 2 CK of the USMLE and CS exam