How to Apply — Pediatric Residency at St. Vincent Medical Center
Match Program Participation
NRMP Program Number: 1580220C0
FREIDA Identifier: 2203800374
ACGME Program Number: 2203800374
- An official Dean’s Letter or equivalent from medical school
- Two or more letters of recommendation and one SLOE (Standard Letter of Evaluation).
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX test scores. Candidates who have a test failure will not be eligible for consideration
- United States citizen, permanent resident or able to obtain visa.
- Graduate (or on track to graduate) with MD or DO degree from a medical school in the U.S. or Canada within the last five years.
- International medical school graduates must have a valid ECFMG certification or a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the U.S.
- Completed ERAS application
- Must have US health care experience
- Must have a valid ECFMG certification at the time of match
- Board scores – COMLEX and/or USMLE Step 1 required, Step 2 preferred. Prior to starting residency, you must have passed Step 1, Step 2 CK and CS of either USMLE or COMLEX. We prefer all listed steps be passed on the first attempt.
- No cut-off date for medical school graduation, but preferred within the last five years