Creative Workshops and Groups
Creative and expressive therapy workshops and groups allow you to relax, explore and learn new techniques. Offerings include:
- Meditation: Come and Relax—Learn breathing and imagery techniques that help you relax and reduce stress. This group meets twice a month to practice relaxing the mind and body. We recommend completing the Meditation Basics workshop before joining these group meditation sessions. Please call the Center for Body, Mind and Spirit at 440-324-0480 for Group Meditation times and to schedule a Meditation Basics session.
- Create Your Own Hand-Crafted Cards—Learn techniques for creating nature-inspired greeting cards. Please call the Center for Body, Mind and Spirit at 440-324-0480 to find out when the next class will take place.
- Zentangle- Rediscover your creative side through this innovative and relaxing mindfulness activity. You will learn how simple, repetitive patterns can create beautiful images using this unique meditative style of doodling. Zentangle® is an art form and method created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas (learn more on zentangle.com). Registration required.
- On-Going Zentangle Workshop- Have you taken the beginning Zentangle class and find yourself craving more patterns and projects? Join us for this on-going monthly get-together where we delight in the company of other “Zentanglers”! Please remember to bring your Micron pens to class.
- And more, including: Art journaling, creative writing, fireside book club, narrative autobiography, color me relaxed
Call the Center for Body, Mind and Spirit at 440-324-0480 for more information or to register